the Kerouac duffle bag
Our Kerouac Duffle Bag is part of the Heritage line, a 100% premium product made from Heritage Leather. The minimalist design reinforces the qualities of the raw materials resulting in a clean and elegant product. It was born to attend short to long trips, respecting the measures to accompany you in the airplane cabin. Thus, you can explore the world in an elegant way and with an experience similar to the great Beatniks travelers.
It is made of genuine Heritage Leather and of natural origin 100% free of chemicals and heavy metals in its production. It assures greater durability to the product, making its useful life longer than the average and avoiding the production of waste.
Sewn-in waterproof Oxford from 50% recycled cotton, more resistant, and protects everything inside.
Origin of the raw material
All raw material is Brazilian and comes from producers in the southern region of Brazil. Our suppliers are committed to the environment and they are socially conscious, just like us.
It is completely hand-sewn in Brazil by our artisans in a slow way. It has a double zipper closure, two interior pockets for smaller objects and an adjustable and removable handle, in addition to a detachable necessity.
Clothes (a lot of clothes);
Small objects you may need;
• Premium quality Bioleather natural leather
• 50% recycled cotton oxford interior
• Detachable toiletry inside the suitcase
• 2 easy-access internal pockets with Ykk zipper closure
• Zipper closure with double Ykk handle
• Adjustable shoulder straps in 6 settings made of Bioleather leather
• Measurements: The height is 33 cm (13 inches) X width 55 cm (21 inches) X 25 cm (10 inches) (respecting cabin bag measurements)
* It may show small color variation depending on the lot.
What you can do with:
Climb the Statue of Liberty, Watch The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, Travel inexpensively across Europe, Take a bus to the first possible destination