Kerouac Leather Backpack in Cream$269.00
Our Kerouac backpack was named after the beatnik writer Jack Kerouac. It has all the characteristics of a best seller with unusual details and own culture. A backpack made from 100% genuine toscane® leather with a clean and sophisticated design with the robustness of a handcrafted piece. Kerouac is hand finished and made with genuine leather blending two finishes: smooth texture and grainy texture. It has padded backs that carry matelasse seam to make any column live in ecstasy with such beauty. Its large interior holds a padded laptop compartment of up to 15 " and a pocket for smaller objects. Two zippered side pockets complete this beautiful piece. With it we suggest you climb a very high mount, build a church, ride a naked horse, start a new country or live your day in the city elegantly.
• Smooth and grainy genuine toscane® leather.
• Waterproof oxford interior.
• 2 easy access side pockets with zipper closure.
• Drawstring closure.
• Padded internal laptop compartment up to 15.5 ”.
• Extra internal pocket for small objects.
• Back pocket for small objects.
• Adjustable shoulder straps made of toscane® leather.
• Occasions: Dominate a new country, find a new love, throw it all up, change jobs, gap year, or day to day.
• Measurements: Height is 46 cm X width 40 cm X 14 cm.
* May vary slightly in color depending on lot.
Made in Brazil through a fair and no waste production chain.
High quality genuine leather tanned with vegetable tannin (without heavy metals).