Carlo Backpack in Tan$359.00 CAD
The Carlo backpack is 100% handcrafted with full grain leather on the outside and waterproof oxford fabric on the inside. It was created for travellers and photographers who love to shoot as a profession or as a hobby, and demand a clean design with the robustness of a handcrafted piece. The minimalist style is Carlo’s highlight combining with two leather textures: smooth and grainy. On the inside, the backpack has customizable slots that can be reorganized accordingly to your needs. There is also a pocket for a laptop up to 15”. The padded back has a quilted stitching that makes your back happy and proud with such beauty. Carlo also features three inside pockets to store everything you need to make that shot just like Cariter-Bresson.
• Smooth and grained genuine full grain leather.
• Modular adjustable padded interior in waterproof oxford.
• 3 internal pockets for thousand hinges.
• Zipper closure.
• Padded internal laptop compartment up to 15 ”.
• Zippered quick access pocket on top flap, perfect for small objects.
• 2 quick access pockets on the side.
• Adjustable shoulder leather straps.
• Occasions: Photograph lions in South Africa, click portraits in the midnight sun in Norway, register the domination of a new country, or record your gap year in Mongolia.
• Measurements: Height is 43 cm X width 30 cm X 13 cm.
* May vary slightly in color depending on lot.
Made in Brazil through a fair and no waste production chain. High quality genuine leather tanned with vegetable tannin (without heavy metals).